Lighthouse Complex Care has been recommended as a Covid-safe medical provider in Wilmington, Delaware. Complex medical care involves assisting patients who have multiple complex disorders. They also have an Aurora, Colorado location, and offer telehealth complex care in 14 states.
Lighthouse Complex Care is providing telehealth appointments now and will be open in Wilmingon, Delaware for in-person appointments in the spring of 2023. (Go here to join the waitlist for in-person appointments at the Wilmington, Delaware location). When they open for in-person appointments they will have the following Covid precautions in place:
– Wait in your car
– Single family waiting rooms with NAAT testing for all patients
– Air filtration in every space
– Enhanced ventilation keeping CO2 levels below 600
– Far 222nm UV fixtures in pre-test common areas and bathroom.
– Tri-weekly staff testing
– N95 or better mask required for both staff and patients
– UV-C disinfection of exam rooms in between patients.
Covid Safe Providers is free to everyone, and maintained as a volunteer effort. We don't hide our info behind a paywall, use affiliate links, or subject you to annoying videos or ads. But it does cost us money to keep the site going. So if we have provided value to you today, won't you please let us know by putting a little something in our tip jar and including a little note? ❤️
Receipt will come from ISIPP Publishing