UPDATE: The following comment has been left regarding this provider: “I emailed this dentist to ask if they are still taking precautions. They are no longer offering the oral suction cups, using N95s or face shields. They only wear surgical masks. They did not comment on air filtration or UV lighting.” Please see comments section for all comments and dates.
Dr. Rebecca Reeves has been recommended as a Covid-safe dentist in Raleigh, North Carolina. The person who recommended them explains that Dr. Reeves practice includes the following.
– Purchased Tru Sense Air Purifiers With Double HEPA and UV Light Filtration for All Operatories and Hallways, Reducing Bacteria and Viruses by 92%.
– Installed a UV Light and Ozone Generator on the HVAC Air Handler That Kills Bacteria and Viruses.
– Installed Two Pax 2000 Extraoral Suction Units That Reduce Aerosols Produced During Drilling or Ultrasonic Instruments by 95%.
– Installed Sterisil Water Treatment Systems on All Contained Water Systems and Tested the Water Lines.
-Thoroughly Disinfects Each Treatment Room Between Each Patient With Antiviral and Antibacterial Solutions.
-HEPA filter on table at fave level next to you
– You can request that they text you when you can come back.
– You can pay by phone
– Will wear N95 & face shields if requested (if not I think they use surgical masks)
– Can request that the Pax extra-oral suction device be left on for your whole appointment. It sits above your mouth & sucks up 95% of aerosols. Basically like having on an N95 with the combination of their mask & shield.
Covid Safe Providers is free to everyone, and maintained as a volunteer effort. We don't hide our info behind a paywall, use affiliate links, or subject you to annoying videos or ads. But it does cost us money to keep the site going. So if we have provided value to you today, won't you please let us know by putting a little something in our tip jar and including a little note? ❤️
Receipt will come from ISIPP Publishing