Dr. Wayne Suway has been submitted as a Covid-safe dentist in Atlanta, Georgia. Here’s why Dr. Suway has been submitted as a Covid-cautious and Covid-aware dentist in Atlanta.
The person who submitted Dr. Suway as a Covid-cautious dentist in Atlanta listed out the attributes which they feel makes his practice Covid-safe. They are, verbatim:
-COVID screening. Request to reschedule if patient has exposure or concern for illness. Flexible accommodation to reschedule to encourage compliance with precautions.
– temp screening
-paced appointment: one patient in entire office at time
-all staff in N95 or N100. Even reception
-dentist in full PPE – gown, face shield, mask, etc
– individual exam rooms (no open floor plan)
– each exam room has portable HEPA
– each exam room and air intake has thick 4 inch HEPA per commercial vent. The large air vent HEPAs runs 24/7.
-CO2 was 520 in the exam room – close to outdoor conditions
– each room sanitized thoroughly before use, and no back to back room use
– waiting room sanitized between each guest
– aerosol collector used during all dental procedures & activities
– bathroom sanitized between each patient
– reported that no staff has had COVID (obviously can’t verify that, but they attest to being proud NOVIDs and are trying to keep it that way)”
1820 The Exchange SE,
Atlanta, GA 30339
Covid Safe Providers is free to everyone, and maintained as a volunteer effort. We don't hide our info behind a paywall, use affiliate links, or subject you to annoying videos or ads. But it does cost us money to keep the site going. So if we have provided value to you today, won't you please let us know by putting a little something in our tip jar and including a little note? ❤️
Receipt will come from ISIPP Publishing